Re: Muchos Gracias

To: David Breneman <idcb@airborne.com>
Subject: Re: Muchos Gracias
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:13:20 -0600
Do you all know the Rush song Red Barchetta (I bet I spelled that
wrong), anyway, it's based on a short story about a future were the
government basically did that.

The car in the story however is an MGB, and he's getting chased
by a couple of idiots who's idea of a good time is to run there
monster machines into anything, especially old cars.

It's a pretty good story. The rush song has totalitarian overtones
that aren't in the story. It's just government ineptitude pushed
to it's illogical conclusion.

It's online somewhere.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155