Re: MG 14/40

To: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 14/40
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:03:45 -0600
   Thanks for the clarification, David.  When one wrote that they
had found a car that they might buy, the first thought was that the
car might not be in the ownership of the person offering the car --
since it was also listed as a unique vehicle on another site!  My
error but it is perhaps better to err on the part of safety.  No
offence or judgment intended.

With best regards,

Paranoid Rick