Re: Rev Limiters

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rev Limiters
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:48:23 EST
In a message dated 11/21/02 1:36:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> cars
> would be as cheap and probably more efficient.
> - --------
> What kind of cars do you race?  If you run a B or another four-banger is
> MSD
> compatability easy to figure out?

I race a TVR with 3 main 1800 MGB engine and crossflow/Weber set up, and an
MGA Twincam. I use the MSD in the Twincam  and it is quite user friendly -
you get little 2 prong 'chips' you plug into the unit with various RPM values
- just put in something a couple of hundred over your normal redline, but
below the 'destruction' rpm and if you forget in the heat of battle, you are
covered.

Bill

PS - the TVR is for sale - anyone interested can see it (and the MGA) at
http://www.rhodo.citymax.com/page/page/112402.htm