RE: Lost Generation

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lost Generation
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:02:09 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Lew Palmer [mailto:lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 12:01 PM
To: 'Patton Dickson'; 'ATWEDITOR@aol.com'; 'mgs@autox.team.net'

A most amusing thing happens to me often when I go in for a part which I
know will happen to fit either of my pre-war MGs (J2 and PB). The
counter person will usually ask what car it's for. Just for grins, I'll
often tell them with a straight face "a 1932 MG J2". I just love to
watch the stupid expressions.

Lew Palmer