Re: rebuilding SU's

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: rebuilding SU's
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:13:04 -0600
The article on Barney's site gives the part number of the place. It
had an 800 number. My extensive research (typing www.enco.com and
finding that's not it, then typing enco manufacturing in my Google side
panel of Mozilla :-) yields www.use-enco.com and searching on the part
number 331-1124, gives $5.52.

So I have a couple of questions on this proceedure.

I don't understand the sharpening of the other end. I understand why,
I don't understand the how.

And in the actual reaming. What are we doing here? Do we:
ream out one side
put in one new bush
ream out the other side
put in other new bush
proceed with installing the throttle shaft?

This thread lead me to believe that we'd need to ream after we put the
bush in, maybe I didn't read well.

This is my January project. I gotta get a ceiling up in the laundry room
in December. :-) And finish painting my wheels this month.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155