Re: garage heater advice

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: garage heater advice
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:11:57 -0500
As far as storage goes, maybe cold is better. The battery will
self-discharge slower, the gasoline will keep better, the steel will rust
slower, the rubber and vinyl will age slower, etc. There was a PBS show
about some rare WWII bomber that was abandoned up in the artic circle
somewhere. It was in amazingly good shape due to the cold.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336