Re: garage heater advice

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: garage heater advice
From: WRROOPE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 08:39:52 EST
I have heated my 2 story house for 8 years with only a ventless propane
fireplace in the living room. We have not seen any ill effects with using
this method of heating. Our house is built with 2x6 walls and has vinyl
siding and double insulated windows so it is well sealed. The old heat pump
was never enough to heat the house (HVAC man says it was way too small.) I am
thinking of using the heat pump to heat my basement which is where my lbcs
and Harley's reside. Just my 2 cents worth.

bill r
warm and cozy