Re: Mk I, Mk II dash

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mk I, Mk II dash
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 20:59:10 -0500
Bill,

:-) :-) :-)

Very good -- made my day -- high point of an otherwise rotten day at
work --- very good advice, and a good laugh to go with it.

:-)

Don Malling

P.S. still laughing...  could happen... a couple of experienced engine
builders and TR6 racers are the brains behind the rebuild. Hopefully
they will keep me from scattering it's "inner spirit" along the highway.

Funny...

:-)