RE: MG Centercaps for the SAAB Minilites

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG Centercaps for the SAAB Minilites
From: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:55:26 -0700
> That's perfectly legal too because he is gonna sell me his car when he
is ready for a new one, right Larry!  :)

Now Andrew, don't read to much into my comment.  The dealer was just
giving me a trade discount.  So 'resale' never came into the picture.
:-)

But Andrew, if the V8 is ever for sale I'll let you know.....

I should have added, after I got back to the office I began thinking
about the amount of mark up on the hub cap.  So I called the parts
department back to see if they had made a mistake.  They assured me they
hadn't.  I'm glad I don't own the whole Saab ... just the hubcaps!

Larry Hoy