Re: Wheeeeeeee....

To: eugeneb@nni.com
Subject: Re: Wheeeeeeee....
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:08:22 -0500
  It certainly was a nice MG day in CT yesterday.  As Gene noted, rains
had washed the roads clear of salt.  A group of us brought MGs to our 3rd
Sunday of the month gathering in Deep River. TD, MGA, MGB were there with
15 now-or-former MG people in the restaurant, already planning ahead to
warm-weather activities.
Bob

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:50:40 -0400 Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
writes:
>    Well, we had a bonus day here in New England. The day was clear
> and in the 40's. The torrential rains of the previous 2 days washed all
of
> the salt off the roads.  The surfaces were dry, so we put the top up,
picked
> up some fresh gas, and did about an hour around the local roads in the
B.
> The "heater" even managed to keep our feet warm.  An MG dive in
December