Re: Wheeeeeeee....

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheeeeeeee....
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:50:40 -0400
   Well, we had a bonus day here in New England. The day was clear and in
the 40's. The torrential rains of the previous 2 days washed all of the salt
off the roads.  The surfaces were dry, so we put the top up, picked up some
fresh gas, and did about an hour around the local roads in the B.  The
"heater" even managed to keep our feet warm.  An MG dive in December in New
England.  Not too shabby.  After we put the car away,  we saw a white steele
bumber "B" in Framingham, Ma.   Anyone on the list ?

Gene Balinski
80' B