Re: MGA Havana - shipping stuff ?

To: barneymg@MGAguru.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA Havana - shipping stuff ?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:51:38 EST
In a message dated 1/15/03 10:50:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
barneymg@MGAguru.com writes:

> He mentioned that he has no books or documentation at all, and these don't
> have to be new either.  Printed matter might be less "sensitive" to
> shipping here than merchandise in general, and used parts may be easier
> than new parts.  I was thinking about just sending Demis a book or two
> first to see how it goes, like maybe tomorow when I was planning a visit to
>
> the post office anyway.

Keep in mind that his English is not the best, so will he be able to
understand directions in a technical manual that has so many Americans
stumped??!!  Anybody have a Bentley in Spanish??

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)