Re: Strange Striper Advise... Is this for real?

To: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strange Striper Advise... Is this for real?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:19:58 -0700
When I was a kid, ( a mere 15 years ago )  I worked maintenance during
the summers at a milk processing plant.  One summer we had to strip the
logos off those big stainless steel milk tankers.

We used an aircraft remover.  You will want to wear long sleaves with
this stuff as well.  It is really nasty stuff.  With in a few seconds
of it hitting your skin it beings to burn, we would run over to the
sinks and wash if it ever hit us.  We did wear safety goggles.  It will
ruin any clothes as well...

We painted it on, then with plastic putty knives we wiped the logos off
into trays.  I have no idea now how we disposed of the logos and
remover, but it probably wasn't approved...

Looking back now, I wasn't paid enough for that job!

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net