Re: Strange Striper Advise... Is this for real?

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Strange Striper Advise... Is this for real?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:51:14 -0800
I assume you mean aluminum on the body work. Like the trim strips.
You can check easily enough with a magnet.  If you're going to strip
it anyways, go for it, you don't have a lot to lose.  If you have any
old painted parts lying (heh) around, you could try on those first.

  lrc

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.