Re: Requesting Opinions for MG Magazines

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Requesting Opinions for MG Magazines
From: Peter Chast <pchast@francomm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:50:35 -0500
well put
Me too.

2/26/03 1:15:22 PM, Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I think there should be an option for subscribing to "British Motoring"
>for a small fee.
>Ohh, that is a good idea. With the death of British Car Magazine there is a
market out there and Moss has ALL the addresses of British Car nuts out there.
have subscribed to the new magazine Gary Anderson is doing with Tim Suddard but
it is clear it will be a whole new thing that kinda sounds like Practical
Classics with some racing but, it is not British Car magazine and I think that
maybe British Motoring could be expanded just a bit more and made a subcription
magazine. I would certainly pay for it. Waddya Say???