Re: Requesting Opinions for MG Magazines

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Requesting Opinions for MG Magazines
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:39:58 -0600
Kelvin & Craig Cody:

I too have problems getting currenct copies of "British Motoring."

I think there should be an option for subscribing to "British Motoring"
for a small fee.  Some of us have a cars restored and aren't starting
another restoration.  If we did the restoration work right, then there
is very little call for us to order new parts directly from Moss.  We
might be interested in new products, or better reproductions, etc.
Unless we know about them, how are we going to be able to know if you've
got something new we want or might need?

Recently I received a large gift certificate from Moss with no current
catalog or a copy of "British Motoring."  My TD, MGA, and MGB catalogs
are over 5 years old and I've received one new copy of "British
Motoring" in three years.

Blake