Re: Requesting Opinions for MG Magazines

To: james <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: Requesting Opinions for MG Magazines
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:11:51 -0600
That seems to be most written analysis of the 'C. The engine was too
heavy and threw off the balance of the car. Many say that the CGT is
a very nice cruiser.

They should have ramped up production of the aluminum V8 and used it
from the get go.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155