Re: insurance rant and question... sorry!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: insurance rant and question... sorry!
From: "Jerry Causey" <ggcausey@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 18:03:14 -0800
If any of you are 50 years old or older, and live in the USA, you
should check out the insurance offered through AARP. I don't know
how they are on paying out claims, but they are definitely cheap.
When I moved from a Los Angeles suburb to rural Washington
state several years ago I had one month's coverage left with
Farmers Insurance on my MGB GT and my wife's Oldsmobile. That
amount gave me six months of insurance in Washington and a
small refund. Because we had been with Farmers for more than ten
years, it was the cheapest insurance I could find here. When I
turned 50 and switched to Hartford (AARP) I got a full year's
coverage for the same amount as six months with Farmers.

Regards,
Jerry