Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:00:18 -0800 (PST)
> Stage 3 could be a lowering kit (done the
> RIGHT way with CB crossmember in the front).

Wait a second... "Stage 1" should be 20-inch" chrome
wheels with PZero Asymmetricos (wouldn't the stock
brakes look cute under those gumballs?).  Stage 2
should be the nitrous system (50% more power easy!
And reliability?  Uh... sure!).  Then, for the real
heavy hitters, Stage 3 is a carbon fiber wide body
conversion with front and rear splitters (for dcreased
lift and improved cornering speeds above 160 mph).

I'm not really sure where the seven-speed
paddle-shifted gearbox fits in, but it should at least
be installed in the car that you have Car and Driver
test...

The result would be understated, elegant and classic motoring.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com