RE: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:43:23 -0500
It depends.  I don't have a lot of spare cash right now, and for $3K I think
I'd rather have a four post lift in the garage so I could park indoors.  I'd
like my 1980 MGB to be a little quicker, but the HIF-4 carbs and Peco exhaust
have made a difference, and I'm not racing so I don't really need the added
power.  Still, it would be nice, so I'd be tempted.  Engine swaps don't appeal
to me, but bolting on a supercharger would.

--Steve (1980 MGB)