Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:48:47 -0600
  I'm not sure the opponent has a valid argument to begin with.  People
in the know don't expect to recover their investment in high performance
  addons in any form other than the driving pleasure they will derive
from them.  It's rare, in my experience, to recover even half the
dollars spent on such stuff new.  So, resale value isn't even an issue
in the decision to buy hop-up goodies, IMHO.

   Cheers,

    CR