Re: Rubber Bumper B

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper B
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:42:03 -0800
on 3/13/03 10:10 AM, Bill Meyer at wcameyer@msn.com wrote:

> C'mon, people, let's see how many use their MG's as daily drivers - I claim
> position at the head of the list!  These vehicles were meant to be used.
>
> Bill Meyer
>
>> Kelvin, you are an exception - few people use MGBs as daily drivers any
> more.

Well, I don't commute, so "daily" is a misnomer, but my B has been my only
operational car for more than half of its tenure, which is pushing 15 years
at this point. But that adds up to "only" about 50K miles. My other car
looks nicer, but the B just keeps on going and going...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149