Re: Rubber Bumper B

To: Speedo79@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper B
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:00:33 -0600
On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 05:02:09PM -0500, Speedo79@aol.com wrote:
> > Weekends involve a family of 4, and they don't
> > fit too well. :-)
>
> The above quote reminded me of several years ago when I actually had four
> people in my MGB Roadster.  I was young and stupid, and my girlfriend's
> two basketball teammates needed a ride home.  I told them if they could
> fit (with the top up, in the rain) then I could get them home, which they
> did!  As I recall, one of them is now starting guard for UCLA, and the
> other is starting center for CSULA.

Back in college, a couple of girls would ride in my B from time to time.
I also took a couple of friends, each about 6'6" in my Brother's  Datsun
Roadster. One riding parade style for a couple miles. The things you get
away with in a small town when you're in college. And I remember 7 in my
Mercury Capri (the German version), I think it was a '71. It may have been
8. Since I remember one rider had to rise up for me to shift.

:-)

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155