Re: Daily Driver

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Daily Driver
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:57:42 -0700
So how involved is MIG welding the floor boards and rocker panels? I just
dropped off floor boards and complete rocker panel sets this morning at the
local vocational high school that my son attends. It appears that he has
somehow convinced his welding teacher to take his 65B in as a class
project. I hope its not too involved - there is only about two and a half
months left in the semester.

David