Re: more brake questions

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more brake questions
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:09:53 -0000
150lb ft is for the half-shaft/hub nut, can't see a figure for the drum
nuts.

Both shoes should expand outwards, but doing it with the drum off you may
only see one.  The other will move when the first reaches the drum.

Yes.  Disconnect the cable from the lever and the boot should fit over it
and the retaining lugs.