Re: need a shot of ambition???

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, Larry Colen
Subject: Re: need a shot of ambition???
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:38:22 +0100
Luck guy you are Barrie!
My wife even does not want to travel with my BGT.
This is due to the famous MGB roar - she's deaf and has an ear aid, which
seems to amplify these tones terribly for her. So what's music for me, it is
a nightmare for her.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT - had a great drive this weekend in lovely spring weather