Re: Failed MA inspection

To: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>
Subject: Re: Failed MA inspection
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:13:51 -0600
  OK,

   If the king pins are that loose they need replacing, all right.
That's a danger to you and anyone you might run in to if they cause a
shimmy and loss of control.

   As to the oil leak, it would appear that you've known about the
problem for some time and just didn't care.  Fix it and quit polluting
the environment.  I'm glad the inspector failed you so that you'll need
to stop the leak.

   IMHO, there are too many owners who think that our LBCs are somehow
above the environmental needs of the planet.

   My .02,

   CR