Re: Failed MA inspection

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Failed MA inspection
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:29:00 -0600
On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 03:53  PM, Max Heim wrote:

> Aargh -- a know-it-all. Hopefully you'll get a different inspector on
> the
> re-test.

That's sort of what I was thinking.  Why not just drive down the road
and maybe the next guy is in more of a hurry?  Always worked for me
when I got a Barney Fife for an inspector.

> PS I'm glad they don't do inspections in CA. Think they'd flunk me for
> the
> bungee cord holding the bonnet closed?

Did away with them in Arkansas a few years ago.  I don't miss them.  I
haven't noticed a greater influx of old Ford Mavericks or Reliant K
cars driving around with broken turn signals and non-working horns
either.

Kevin