Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB [getting pretty

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: How To Take Along A One-Year Old In An MGB [getting pretty
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 06:17:40 -0500
Instead of that rule, maybe the rule you can follow instead is the one in
the lawbooks.

People who zoom up between two cars in a two-lane road, pass others in the
breakdown lanes, appear where they're not expected are, as far as I'm
concerned, a**holes, and just because they CAN doesn't mean they
SHOULD.  I've got enough to worry about driving in traffic with regular
idiots cutting in without signaling, which may force me to the breakdown
lane, and it'd be nice not to worry about some yahoo kid on a bike zooming
up where they're not supposed to be just because they're bike "can".

Likewise, just because your truck is bigger doesn't give you the right to
do whatever the hell you want either.  It's people like that, thinking only
of themselves, that make the roads excessively dangerous.

I apologize in advance if I misunderstood your statement, but I'm not so
sure that I did...