Re: Fuel Additive

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Additive
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:14:20 -0000
Many on this side of the pond have converted to hardened valve seats. Does
this modification along with stellite valves, eliminate valve recession
completely? You never hear about valve recession on modern cars, which I
presume come with hardened seats and valves.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336