Re: F1 and Nascar

To: MGLIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F1 and Nascar
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 23:53:13 +1030
Barrie Robinson wrote:

> Round and round we go oh ho oh (music in the background)
> God that is booorrrriiiiiiing!
>
> Why don't they make the track perfectly round and then lash the wheel??

Which is why I am a CHAMP Car (CART World Series) fan.

A little bit of oval stuff; a little bit of street; a little bit of
track - variety is the spice of motorsport.

I actually started to appreciate the oval track races a bit because of
CART (the pit strategy and some of the passing moves) but I couldn't
take it ALL the time.  And now they have taken traction control off the
cars... woohoo FOUR WHEEL DRIFT !

--
Eric
'68 MGB MkII