Re: Fuel Tank & Vents, MGB

To: Dave Wood <dwood143@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank & Vents, MGB
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 11:09:35 -0400
Hmmm, I don't think I have a charcoal canister under the hood.  I always figured
it should have one if the system was vented.  Isn't it supposed to be up front
near the radiator?

Nor do I have any lines that could be the vacuum line going to the carburetors.
Do those/does that go directly to the carburetors or to the air cleaner?  The PO
put little pancake air cleaners on there.

Thanks, Dave.