Re: TCSA

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: TCSA
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:35:09 -0500
Pau,, et al,
the paint shop just called and said they had the front fenders off and
discovered a few small pinholes of rust coming through. they sandblasted the
insides to make sure. So I just second day-aired some Moss lower 12" panels
to the shop. Maybe one more week now:-). What a process. I hope it will be
worth the wait; and the effort of stripping everything down to bare metal.
Monte