Re: Setting fire to three SUVs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Setting fire to three SUVs
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:18:27 -0700 (PDT)
Rocky Frisco SEZ -

> I tend to agree, but I think the sentence WAS a bit excessive,
> considering he only killed three of the big ugly rolling road-hogs. If
> it had been three MGs, I reckon he should get the death penalty.  ;)

Amen!  But if vandals can attack SUVs because they're "too big" they
can sure attack MGs because they're "too fun."  I don't think these
luddites will be happy until everybody's forced to use mass transit
and the private ownership of cars is severly curtailed if not banned
outright.  After all, if you can go see an MG in a museum, why do
you need to own one?

--
David Breneman                     | "I don't care to belong to a club
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  that accepts people like me