Maybe I did get a "little" carried away..

To: jerbesfield@mindspring.com
Subject: Maybe I did get a "little" carried away..
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:39:31 EDT
Kelvin, Jerry, et al.
Ok...Maybe I did get just a "little" carried away. But the sight of that
supercharger sitting, next to the little 4 cyl. MG engine sort of put me into a
"dream state" not unlike when I've imbibed a bit too much Old Speckled Hen. But
that doesn't mean that I'd ever be drinking and driving! How could I shift or
change gears...Or, use my cell phone? (Voice recognition?)
-=Safety-Fast!=-
Albert Escalante,1978 MGB (not supercharged, yet...)
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)