RE: Maybe I did get a "little" carried away..

To: "'Brinkman, Gerardo V'" <GB127167@teradata-ncr.com>,
Subject: RE: Maybe I did get a "little" carried away..
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:09:38 -0700
> Just a little I think!!!! I have a supercharger on my MGB and
> I definitely
> can
> not out drag a Corvette - a Chevette yes!!!  The SC on the
> MGB does not
> really
> help off the line acceleration BUT it is sensational in the
> mid-range -
> great
> for accelerating on those winding country roads
> Gerry

Ok, I got carried away too.  I'm dropping an order for my very own
supercharger.  Funny, my wife didn't say no when I brought the subject up
last night.  Guess I'm going to have to start building my MGB V8 soon, so I
will have something to drive.

Those Chevettes had better watch out.

The car is a 1979 MGB, and if someone can point me to a good place to post
pictures I've got some before shots and can follow up with current views
after washing all the dust out of the engine bay.

Kelvin.