RE: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:49:16 -0400
Paul, you are absolutely correct, money maker or not, if you use the logo
someone could get in a snit about it because you have broken the law. But
(you knew there was a "but") IMHO, that's about as likely as a radar cop
pulling you over for one mile over the limit, because, technically you are a
scofflaw and a speeder and could be cited. ;^)

Anyone willing to go out on a limb and design one?  I could probably get
with J Zorn and come up with someone to print them.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA