RE: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -

To: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Subject: RE: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:12:44 -0400
I'm trying to put a design together, and someone else said they would
too... maybe we'll get a few different designs all together and then people
can choose.

I can get shirts printed easily enough.  The cost depends on (1) the shirt,
of course, (2) how many colors used in printing (probably just one color
for these), and (3) how many print locations, e.g.: chest, back, arms,
whatever, and (4) quantities.  Usually there's a nominal setup charge
too.  But it would be affordable.

- Tab