Re: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
>> It's not so much "fun" for me as it is work,

> All doctors, plumbers and computer support people
> feel your pain ;-)

When reading over my last post I realize it may have
come accross sort of snotty, which I didn't intend.
Although we're always busy as heck here, I can rarely
turn down requests from MG people in need, so if any
clubs or groups need help with any design work, please
feel free to ask.  Event posters, logo development,
help with newsletters or whatnot... just ask.

The only stipulation I make is that you please not be
a company or other money-making enterprise actually
profiting from my free labor!  But if it's a club or
something in need, I'll do whatever I can to help out.

Safety Fast,

Paul Misencik
Creative Director
P. Roman Media