Re: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -

To: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:32:02 -0500
Gordie's Garage wrote:
> Paul, you are absolutely correct, money maker or not, if you use the logo
> someone could get in a snit about it because you have broken the law. But
> (you knew there was a "but") IMHO, that's about as likely as a radar cop
> pulling you over for one mile over the limit, because, technically you are a
> scofflaw and a speeder and could be cited. ;^)
>
> Anyone willing to go out on a limb and design one?  I could probably get
> with J Zorn and come up with someone to print them.

Let's have a competition. Designs posted by September 1, then the
voting. Somebody put up a web page where the designs can be displayed.
If nobody else wants to do this, I can easily do so.

What's the consensus on this?

-Rock     http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm