RE: Virus from list member?

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Virus from list member?
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:12:08 -0400
I've gotten hundreds at work, all addressed to sales, but none here at
home...guess I'm a "no mate guy".;^)   Geez, and I have a total of 4 email
addresses at home.  I'm just a lonely guy...not!

At any dealership I've seen, the computer that reads the codes from the car
engine mgmt system is a stand-alone unit.  Not connected to the network.
Well, now that I think of it, the stand-alone unit is updated by CD, floppy,
or maybe connecting to the network.  No, I don't think it is all web
based...yet.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA