Re: How to best clean twin SU carbs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to best clean twin SU carbs?
From: "Chris K." <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:07:21 -0400
Tab -

The tach only tells you about the low tension side of the ignition.  The
problem could well be between the coil and the plugs (high tension side).

Check for a bad cap or rotor, or cross-firing between the plug leads.
Also check for tracking on the spark plug ceramic.

Been there, diagnosed that.

Chris K.