Re: Mileage

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Mileage
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:53:07 -0500
Max Heim wrote:

> on 9/30/03 12:09 PM, Rocky Frisco at rock@rocky-frisco.com wrote:
>

>>Regular Unleaded is running around $1.35 per US gallon now in Tulsa,
>>Oklahoma, the former "Oil Capital of the World." I think it might have
>>something to do with the large refinery right across the river from the
>>city center.
>

> ... try 2.07 here, with refineries right across the bay. Can you say
> "profiteering"?

Well, California is one of those places that require special blends of gas.
Different formulas are made in smaller quantities. Supply and demand
stuff. California also has plenty of taxes to support all those
entitlements that your referendums have created.

That said, MN gas I'm seeing 1.38. That's down 10 cents from last week
and 20 from the week before. It usually doesn't drop that quick. +

--
    ______
   /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>
||\/ ||  _ | Minneapolis, MN  55413