Re: Polishing paint

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, "List MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Polishing paint
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:21:01 +0100
Unless you are bringing back tired paint I really don't think they are
needed.  I was bought one (as a gift, I would never have bought one for
myself even for paint restoration) and the instructions say they are to be
used for putting the polish on, not polishing it off, hence my comment.  I
find just hand application of polish on cellulose gets more than enough
colour off and a good shine and water bobbling when hand polished off.