RE: Exhaust hoses

To: "mg" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Exhaust hoses
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:13:50 -0700
I was thinking bad connection either with the batteries or their connection
to the starter or the battery ground. From my own personal experience, when
there is a bad ground between the engine and the frame, the accelerator
cable becomes the ground. It overheats, melts the sheath, and then the
cable seizes.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B