Re: Exhaust Hoses

To: Bill Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Hoses
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 11:59:16 -0600
    On the SU setup, that hose connects to ports on the carbs so that
the crankcase gases can be directed into the combustion chambers.  I
suppose you might be able to connect it to the intake manifold thru a
restrictor if the Mikunis don't have such a port.  There may be better
ideas from other listers.  You might also just direct it downward as a
road draft tube, as on earlier cars.

   The CC gases are partly blowby past the rings from the combustion
process.  All engines have a certain amount of blowby. Not to worry at
this point.  Don't cap it.  The CC needs to breath.

   CR