Ship Car from Calif. to Canada

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ship Car from Calif. to Canada
From: Andrew Martens <joyride@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:50:52 -0600
I am looking to ship an MGB-GT from San Francisco to Canada. Does anyone have
contact info for a shipper that I could contact to send it by Rail to Vancouver
BC (or another western city)? I say Rail as that is usually a lot cheaper than
by truck. However, if you know of a trucking co. that has quite reasonable
rates, please let me know. Or, if you know of anyone who just happens to making
a trip soon and has space....I would like to consider all available options.

Thanks
Andrew