Re: MG's and Skis

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's and Skis
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:11:30 -0500
I went into a curve on clear summer day in '67 in my '63 Monza, and not
all that fast. I was going sideways in the other lane before I knew what
was happening -- no warning -- no drifting -- rear end just broke loose
and  tried to do a 360 on me. Good thing no one was coming. Would have
been real ugly.

I was amazed at how the TR250 would drift through the curves. Everything
seemed under control -- not sure it really was -- but at 21 years old I
guess it was close enough :-)

Don Malling