Re: mg abortion

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mg abortion
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:41:36 EST
Geeze, it looks like there was a fire under the hood!  Best part is the first
line of the description: "1973 Yellow MG-MGB is mostly original."  My other
favorite is: "The engine ran before garage kept and its been sitting for the
year."

Since it's a unit-body construction car, don't you think the sheet metal
removed for the back seat installation (why???) might have made it structurally
unsound?

If Princeton wasn't so far I'd drive down just to take a look!
donny v
1978 MGB
(in Northern NJ)

In a message dated 1/23/2004 9:33:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,