Re: Cingular Wireless - OT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cingular Wireless - OT
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:03:56 EST
Oh...how I do miss my old analog AT&T phone!  I reluctantly made the switch
to a (dual-mode) Verizon phone a few years ago.  Guess now I'll be switching to
GSM soon!  Ah, technology marches on...

As a side note, I've never experienced any real coverage problems over the
years with either ATT or Verizon...except where there are no cell towers.

Donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 1/24/2004 9:41:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,